Participants will discuss current technology developments with international experts from industry, research and politics. Different sessions over two days will include presentations and discussions on cutting-edge developments, benefits and challenges of virtual testing as well as implications of advanced driver assistance systems and application of automated and connected driving functions.
The Conference also focuses on Saxony´s innovative and leading approach to the transition for efficient mobility. Find out more about the outstanding research infrastructure and the home of Germany´s important centres for automotive industry with the future strategy Synchronized Mobility 2023 for intelligent transport systems and the highly potential urban testbed Dresden - one of Germany´s seven digital testbeds for connected and automated driving.
Date: 06.12.2017 - 07.12.2017
Conference venue: International Conference Center Dresden (ICC), Ostra-Ufer 2, 01067 Dresden, Internet: www.dresden-congresscenter.de, Phone: +49 (0)351 216 1070
Evening event: Volkswagen Sachsen GmbH VW Transparent Factory (Die Gläserne Manufaktur), Lennéstraße 1, 01069 Dresden, DE Internet: www.glaesernemanufaktur.de Phone: +49 (0)351 420 - 4411
- 200-250 participants expected from industry, science & politics
- Up to 8 exciting keynote and expert sessions (e.g. Big Testing, Testbed Dresden, Virtual Testing, Deep Learning and Communication Concepts)
- Speakers and potential partners from e.g. Daimler AG, Jaguar LandRover, Opel Automobile GmbH, Hitachi Automotive Systems Europe, Carhs GmbH, Trace Tronic GmbH, 5G Lab Germany, Naventik GmbH, [ui!] - Urban Software Institute GmbH, AI Metrics, DataStax, Fraunhofer Institute for Transportation and Infrastructure Systems IVI and VDA e.V.
- Saxony´s future strategy Synchronized Mobility 2023 and the urban digital testbed Dresden
- Exhibition and presentation of Regional Projects with significant researchers & entrepreneurs
- Networking, communication and initiation of collaboration
- Evening event at the VW Transparent Factory (Die Gläserne Manufaktur)
Registration is now available via ASAM e.V.